I Found Two Bugs

So I wanted to make my signature by changing the colors of the letters but it says that it is too long, but I didn't add any characters

[Image: ZlEZg7Pm.png]

Here is another when I press the Imgur button and select a file, the shading screen thingy doesn't go away sometimes, so I have to use inspect element to remove it manually. (Found out by trying to put the image above^^)

[Image: hdIuic1m.png]
AwsomenessLance#0888 

Exploits I own: Script-Ware[Image: Png]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to LanceQS for this post:
  • Norton F, Synax
Add Thank You Reply

(11-02-2021, 09:48 PM)LanceQS Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.So I wanted to make my signature by changing the colors of the letters but it says that it is too long, but I didn't add any characters

[Image: ZlEZg7Pm.png]

Here is another when I press the Imgur button and select a file, the shading screen thingy doesn't go away sometimes, so I have to use inspect element to remove it manually. (Found out by trying to put the image above^^)

[Image: hdIuic1m.png]
Man your going around looking for everything you can find haha, Thanks for the report we appreciate the support  Smile
Exploits I Own
  • Synapse X

• SirHurt

Add Thank You Reply

(11-03-2021, 06:14 AM)Synax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Man your going around looking for everything you can find haha, Thanks for the report we appreciate the support  Smile

Your Welcome Smile
AwsomenessLance#0888 

Exploits I own: Script-Ware[Image: Png]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to LanceQS for this post:
  • Norton F, Synax
Add Thank You Reply

(11-03-2021, 09:18 PM)LanceQS Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-03-2021, 06:14 AM)Synax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Man your going around looking for everything you can find haha, Thanks for the report we appreciate the support  Smile

Your Welcome Smile

Smile
Exploits I Own
  • Synapse X

• SirHurt

Add Thank You Reply