About Aspire

is aspire fully dead now? why is there this lil man who every time i ask about it he says he has to re-write it agin, hes said this about 20 times now. should we expect it to be fully dead now? and if so will that discord be getting deleted in the future?
[Image: tumblr_p0aplrHKEv1u7gnm9o1_400.gifv]
Add Thank You Reply

(10-14-2021, 12:41 AM)bowfar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.is aspire fully dead now? why is there this lil man who every time i ask about it he says he has to re-write it agin, hes said this about 20 times now. should we expect it to be fully dead now? and if so will that discord be getting deleted in the future?

I get daily snaps of this guy were he is drinking with his friends, don't think he will ever come back to roblox exploiting...
He is a very cool and nice guy, talked with him a lot but when it comes to responsibility he sucks. 

In a nutshell: the chances of Aspire ever coming back are like 2%, since Rscripts itself is a quite successful business and I am happy with the fact that I won't ever have to be getting back into all that "roblox best free exploit shit" drama where everyone tried to fuck each other by reporting and deleting youtube channels, discord servers AND so on, got too old for that.........
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to xyba for this post:
  • bowfar
Add Thank You Reply

Heart 
(10-14-2021, 12:57 AM)xyba Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-14-2021, 12:41 AM)bowfar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.is aspire fully dead now? why is there this lil man who every time i ask about it he says he has to re-write it agin, hes said this about 20 times now. should we expect it to be fully dead now? and if so will that discord be getting deleted in the future?

I get daily snaps of this guy were he is drinking with his friends, don't think he will ever come back to roblox exploiting...
He is a very cool and nice guy, talked with him a lot but when it comes to responsibility he sucks. 

In a nutshell: the chances of Aspire ever coming back are like 2%, since Rscripts itself is a quite successful business and I am happy with the fact that I won't ever have to be getting back into all that "roblox best free exploit shit" drama where everyone tried to fuck each other by reporting and deleting youtube channels, discord servers AND so on, got too old for that.........
damn, really happy for you being able to make the transition from that toxic stuff to something you enjoy. wishing a successful and profitable future  for you and the team at rscripts
[Image: tumblr_p0aplrHKEv1u7gnm9o1_400.gifv]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to bowfar for this post:
  • xyba
Add Thank You Reply

I have no clue who that is  Big Grin
Exploits I Own
  • Synapse X

• SirHurt

Add Thank You Reply